ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
ONE80 Recovery Resources, Inc., is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) faith-based organization headquartered in Frankfort, Indiana. ONE80 serves our community and surrounding communities with services and resources for recovery from addiction. (see Services)
It’s Frankfort facility will be opened in 2020 with full-time staff on South County Road 200 West near the industrial park.
ONE80 is governed by a local board of directors.
Our strategic partners include the City of Frankfort, Clinton County Chamber of Commerce, Community Corrections, Clinton County Sheriff Department, Clinton County Ministerial Association, area churches, non-profits, and private partnerships.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The ONE80 recovery program includes:
- A 9-month to 12-month graduated, faith-based recovery program
- A sober-living home and community
- Mental health counseling and treatment
- Vocational training and job placement
- Personal life coaching and accountability
- Financial management education and recovery
- Relationship support and family recovery
To partner with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE LOGO
The logo was professionally designed with symbolic significance. The ONE points to Jesus Christ who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
The arrow begins with broken lines indicating the place we have all been when our lives were directed and controlled by our sinful habits. The line becomes solid as our lives are placed in Christ and turned in the right direction.